Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Full Server Nation Reset Discussion Thread

Exclamation Upcoming Full Server Nation Reset Discussion Thread

Please discuss the upcoming full server nation reset here.

Dang, so it's really coming eh, oh well, hopefully it'll somewhat lessen the balance problems both servers are having.

Just throwing it out there, but maybe a brig transfer on Prelude would be a better starting step. Rather than reset the whole server, transfer one brig to see if the balance is fixed. If not, then go with a server reset. This idea seems a bit premature on Prelude. May work for Artemis because the Revo transfer and the shift in balance.

So brigades will be split apart?

NEW!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i9eEDXCJTgWatch IT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

inb4 LH+RED go to BCU and ANI cant even reach above 200 NCP and BCU gets what they always wanted, pure winning, prepare to see this plan work completely opposite of what your hoping it'll do,

least with x-fer you control how many people switch over, with the nation reset, everyone who wants PVP will go to one nation thinking that the numbahz will still be there on the other side, and then they will realize there are NO numbers at all because they all went to one side
    Quote Originally Posted by mitsuak View Post
    legendary Kyokun17
    Quote Originally Posted by ALearnedHistorian View Post
    I'm imagining those three bullet holes came from when you saw iFlyFast on the screen only to realize you couldn't kill him with ABM while invis. Thus, you attempted to shoot him down
    a legend among failures :V

Quote Originally Posted by OmgNaro View Post
    So brigades will be split apart?
    thats what im concerned about, since if a brigade waits to pick which is the winning/losing nation... they may get split up
    [ACESIG=013ce705-11e2-4142-89b2-6879ea1f4e50]47810-0[/ACESIG]

Quote Originally Posted by iFlyFast View Post
    inb4 LH+RED go to BCU and ANI cant even reach above 200 NCP and BCU gets what they always wanted, pure winning, prepare to see this plan work completely opposite of what your hoping it'll do,

least with x-fer you control how many people switch over, with the nation reset, everyone who wants PVP will go to one nation thinking that the numbahz will still be there on the other side, and then they will realize there are NO numbers at all because they all went to one side
    +1...too early for Prelude...transfer LH to BCU, keep RED on ani...see how the balance is then.

Thumbs down Full nation reset

# A system will be active to balance the number of decideds within certain level groups on each nation.
    # Example: You will not be able to choose BCU if BCU has way more characters of your level range than ANI, and vice-versa.

means that if i login late(on Saturday, as im busy), i have to get separated from my friends and my brigade because my level group would be full?

That's lame . I don't want Nation reset

Quote Originally Posted by [gm]echosaviour View Post
    there's a high probability we'll do the mass nation reselect for everyone when 3.3 comes.

oh ****tttttttttttttt

NEW!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i9eEDXCJTgWatch IT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xxEXEKUTERxx View Post
    # A system will be active to balance the number of decideds within certain level groups on each nation.
    # Example: You will not be able to choose BCU if BCU has way more characters of your level range than ANI, and vice-versa.

means that if i login late(on Saturday, as im busy), i have to get separated from my friends and my brigade because my level group would be full?

That's lame . I don't want Nation reset
    WAY TO NOT BE COOL AND POST AN ENTIRE THREAD EVEN THOUGH YOU COULD OF POSTED IN SACCHS

Yeah im wondering about that too

EDIT: Way 2 merge sacch

NEW!

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast